Senior Backend Engineer (m/f/x) – eng
Our heart beats for Cloud… And, of course, for our start-up, founded in 2020, whose growth we are very proud of.
All four founders love and live IT – approximately since they can remember or even much earlier. The cloud industry stands for innovation and freedom. And you are just as free to choose your place of work, which we will of course equip with innovative devices that make your everyday work easier and sweeter.
We love the pure potential of highly scalable and secure cloud solutions. We develop cloud strategies that raise our customers and you to a whole new level. You will be enormously enthusiastic about this and your own growth of knowledge.
We are at your side in every phase of development and support you in everything you want to learn and implement.
Your role with us:
First and foremost, we are looking for people who will join our journey to make the Cloud Business Group better. We firmly believe that there are different individual ways to improve one´s skills. Before you read on, always keep one important thing in mind: Even if you do not meet all the following criteria, you should still contact us. We would like to find out together with you how you fit into our team and what role you can play with us.
And this is what your job with us could look like:
- You develop applications based on modern technologies and frameworks.
- With your knowledge, you contribute significantly to technology decisions and implementation.
- You implement customer requirements technically and develop the technological scenario with your team.
- You create and implement strategies for the continuous and high-quality delivery of software.
- As part of an agile team, you organize yourself independently with a focus on the common goals.
What you are welcome to bring:
- Solid backend experience within a microservice architecture with C#, .NET (Core)
- You are confident about using the ASP.NET (Core) Framework, Web API, Blazor and Razor Pages
- Practical experience with TDD, BDD, DDD and distributed architectural patterns
- Experience with end-to-end development processes, including unit, integration and functional testing, distributed architecture, application optimization/profiling, and continuous integration
- Experience working with relational and document databases, including PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB
- Good language skills in German and English
And always remember: If there now is a question mark in your head for one or more points, do send us your application anyway. We can also find the answers together.
The way we work:
We want motivated employees and therefore pay attention to our work-life balance and small breaks for the brain during work. To align our services perfectly with the customer, all colleagues are in regular exchange. Whether you work in our office or from home if necessary, you will have enough exchange with your team.
What we offer you:
Your 1st working day is approaching and the joy increases. Together with you we will choose new IT equipment (including smartphone) in advance, so that you look forward to work from the first moment.
You have very good development opportunities with us, which we will discuss with you. Any of your ideas that concern you or your team are welcome. We are open to what is feasible.
If you have any questions, please contact Melanie Mathaei: email@example.com or +49 8153 / 2991918
Please send your CV by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the „APPLY NOW“ button. Within a week you will receive feedback from us and an invitation to a (video) interview. After that, you will receive feedback on the conversations within a week.
After signing the contract, we have an appointment in which we discuss your IT equipment, your smartphone, your preferred carrier and everything else.